What is Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is one among the top conditions affecting the bones and muscles. People with fibromyalgia face symptoms like fatigue, severe muscle and joint pain. As the symptoms of fibromyalgia are common it is usually misunderstood and wrongly treated.
Though there is no cure, its symptoms can be controlled and people can enjoy their regular life through exercises, controlling stress, healthy lifestyle and also with prescriptions.
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is not clear yet. But few medical professionals think it as a condition how brain and spinal cord handle pain signs from nerves. Few triggers that increase the risk of fibromyalgia are
- Gender i.e. women are more likely to get it.
- Other health conditions like infections or arthritis.
- Lack of exercise.
- Physical and emotional trauma or having PCOD.
- Having mood swings like depression or anxiety.
- Family history of fibromyalgia.
The most commonly seen symptom in people with fibromyalgia is pain all over. Some most common symptoms of fibromyalgia are
- Pain, burning sensation in the muscles
- Sudden jerking and tightness of muscles
- Severe fatigue
- Trouble in memory and concentration
- Feeling depressed and nervous
The symptoms of fibromyalgia resemble other health conditions like osteoarthritis, tendinitis and bursitis. Though the symptoms are same, the pain can be in all over the body. Few other symptoms of fibromyalgia are
- Abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea and constipation.
- Dry eyes, mouth and nose
- Sensitivity to heat, cold, light and also sound
- Increased urination
- Feeling of numbness and tingling in different areas like hands, legs, feet, face and arms.
Homeopathy for fibromyalgia
Homeopathy treatment for fibromyalgia works effectively by controlling the symptoms and pain in muscles and bones. Homeopathy treats Fibromyalgia by focusing on the root cause of the problem to avoid further re occurrences. Homeopathy improves immunity and self healing process of the body. Homeopathy treatment for fibromyalgia mostly depends on the symptoms, family history and also on theory of individualization.