One should not neglect the symptoms like weight gain, hair loss, dry skin, depression, anxiety and irregular menstrual cycles in women even after healthy diet and regular exercises, as these may be the signs and symptoms of thyroid disorders. Now days many people are facing thyroid problems. Thyroid gland produce thyroid hormones, these thyroid hormones affect each and every cell and its metabolism in our body. Slight imbalances in these hormones caused due to any factors may lead to severe health complications. It is very important to know about thyroid disorders and to get treated in the right time, it helps in quick recovery and also to eliminate its complications. Many conventional treatments treat thyroid disorders by providing supplements and fail to treat it entirely whereas Homeocare treats the thyroid disorders perfectly.
Thyroid gland is one of the important glands in our body, it is located in front of the neck. It is a butterfly shaped gland wrapped around the trachea. The hypothalamus present in brain produce TRH (thyrotropin releasing hormone) leads pituitary gland to release TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) hormone. This TSH hormone stimulates thyroid gland to release T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). These two hormones are then released into body fluids and these hormones reach each and every cell in our body and helps in metabolism. These two hormones affect our heart, nervous system, growth and development, fertility and metabolic rate.
When these hypothalamus, pituitary or thyroid gland fails to produce hormones then these hormonal imbalances leads to three types of thyroid problems namely hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism and goitre.
- Hypothyroidism- when thyroid gland fails to produce enough hormones, this condition is called hypothyroidism. This is mostly seen in kids and women. Symptoms of hypothyroidism in kids are lack of concentration, poor memory, development disorders, constipation, lack of activeness and heavy weight. Symptoms in young women include weight gain, low BMR, Infertility, dry skin, irregular menstrual cycle, late menses and heavy menses, sensitivity to cold, constipation, sleeplessness, lack of concentration, muscle and joint pains.
- Hyperthyroidism- when thyroid gland produce high amount of thyroid hormones, then it is called hyperthyroidism. Signs and symptoms of hyperthyroidism include weight loss even after healthy diet, early periods, infertility, sweating, shivering, heat sensitivity, diarrhea, hair loss and other skin problems.
- Goitre- inflammation in thyroid or enlarged thyroid gland is known as goitre. In few cases this thyroid gland may enlarge two times bigger and increase pressure on throat and may also see changes in voice. Causes of goitre include iodine deficiency. People with goitre may have symptoms like swelling in neck which makes it difficult to cough, swallow and also in breathing.
Causes of thyroid disorders
Several factors may lead to thyroid disorders in individuals like
- Life style
- Unhealthy eating habits
- Lack of physical exercise
- Lack of iodine
- Removing thyroid gland partially
- Pituitary gland disorders.
- Different tests are available to test thyroid problems like
- Thyroid profile
- Anti-thyroid antibodies
- USG of thyroid gland
- CT scan of throat
Homeocare International treatment for thyroid disorders
Homeocare International offers constitutional treatment method to treat thyroid problems entirely. Thyroid treatment is prescribed based on the physical and psychological symptoms and severity of the problem. Taking treatment at Homeocare International for a certain period of time treats the thyroid disorders perfectly and also eliminates reoccurring of the problem.