Psoriasis is a complicated disorder. It’s genetically determined that in rather a complex way that it’s a simple pattern of inheritance but within a family you will often find a number of family members you are affected. The disease is very easily recognised and particularly in most common areas such as knees, scalp, are the main features of this disease.
Symptoms of psoriasis:
- Dry, cracked skin that bleeds
- Pus filled blisters over red areas
- Swollen or stiff joints can signal the onset of psoriatic arthritis.
Genetic predisposition is the greatest risk factor for developing psoriasis. But flare ups may be triggered by following:
- Injury to the skin such as cuts, sprain or even a severe sun burn.
- Stress can certain make psoriasis worse.
- There are other factors that can be super imposed for example psoriasis can be precipitated by throat infections in particular streptococcal infection and that can lead to a type of psoriasis, spotty type of psoriasis called guttate psoriasis. Trauma and scratching can make psoriasis worse as well and often leads to persistent patches of psoriasis.
- Certain drugs can make psoriasis worse or can bring out psoriasis for the first time.
- And another major factor is alcohol consumption, so excessive consumption alcohol can really make psoriasis worse.
- Tobacco smoking can make certain types of psoriasis worse particularly psoriasis on hands and face.
Impact of psoriasis:
Psoriasis can be a very mild disease and if you have minimal psoriasis in a hidden place and it doesn’t itch, the impact might be almost nothing. But if have more extensive psoriasis on visible sites it depends on your view point but if have psoriasis on your face or in places such as hands with which you are interacting peoples it can be devastating and social paralysing. Also if your psoriasis is itching, if you are sleepless due to it then psoriasis can be miserable. You could have localized psoriasis in visible sites for example finger and it might stop you doing your job.
Types of psoriasis:-
The most common types of psoriasis are:
- Plaque psoriasis:- this type of psoriasis are well defined, disc shaped, salmon- pink to red. Commonly occurs on elbow, knees and scalp. 80 to 90% of patients suffer from plaque psoriasis.
- Guttate psoriasis:- this type of psoriasis is characterized by small rain drop like areas of dry, red plaques. Usually on trunk and limbs. It mostly occurs in adolescents and young adults and may follow a streptococcal infection.
Three less common types of psoriasis are:
- Erythrodermic psoriasis.
Homeopathy treatment for Psoriasis:-
Homeopathy is the best treatment for Psoriasis. It’s an advanced constitutional treatment which not only boosts the immune system but also takes care of the nutritional needs of the body which will help lessen your symptoms without any side effects.
Homeopathy is an effective and alternative approach of treatment as it treats the problem from its root cause. Nowadays homeopathic remedies for skin problems are showing wonders in getting rid of ugly acne scars and other skin problems. Homeopathy is effective in dealing with many tough skin problems such as Eczema, Atopic dermatitis, Lichen planus, Psoriasis, Leucoderma, Urticaria, Warts, Acne, Dandruff and Hair loss. The treatment is slow, gradual and permanent in homeopathy as the condition is cured from inside. Scores of individuals who have even suffered from a variety of skin problems have benefited immensely from the effective Homeopathic treatments.
9 thoughts on “Psoriasis Cause and Effective Treatment Through Homeopathy”
How can i get Homeopathy Treatment for my Psoriasis disorders? Is there any easy Treatment process for my psoriasis problems. I am not able to get right treatment for this disease. Please suggest me safe medicine.
will homeopathy is applicable for Psoriasis problems? becuase i have reddened skin problems due to continuos sitting.
how i get homeopathy precautions for my skin solutions
iam a senior working employee in private sector i have rashed skin and it irritating me i saw your post regarding Homeopathy cure.is ther any positive cases ?
iam getting irritation through my skin rashes i have been using external medicinal process but it will more painful than the normal. is homeopathy available through the liquid substance? because iam not looking for pills and other medicine which works under the body. waiting for your reply
my skin is changed to some different colour is it confirm as a psoriasis problem..how can i manage it with homeo medicine how many days it lasts ?
all my knees and elbows itching and my problem is too disturbing how can i take medicines for my skin effect? Is there any effective medicines from the homeopathy side?
I have treated my psoriasis among all the herbal products but i didn’t got actual cure to my skin? i am planning to approach you to get a perfect remedies. thank you
my skin is getting pain again and again at last skin colour changed now iam not feeling good with this problem. i need some improvement how can i get the perfect medicine?/.
My Dad body has rashes with full of pain and he takes so many treatments to control it. Here I read some information about the skin problems and how to get full control on Skin problems. suggest my dad to get natural skin with homeopathy remedies.