Thyroid conditions are the number one endocrine disorder. 80% of thyroid conditions are in women and 80% of that percentage have hypothyroidism, 80% of that are autoimmune.
Thyroid dysfunction predisposes to many other degenerative diseases such as:
- Plays a major role in obesity and diseases associated with weight gain.
- Older women with sub clinical hypothyroidism are 2 times as likely to have blocked aorta or heart attack.
- 50% of the depression may be caused due to undiagnosed thyroid condition.
- Autoimmune types of hypothyroid( hashimoto’s) can lead to psychosis, seizures, dementia and mood changes.
- Other hormone problems associated with peri menopause and menopause, including the symptoms that plague so many, are due to thyroid dysfunction.
Some of the symptoms of thyroid are loss of sleep, loss of concentration, always feeling cold, weight gain, hair loss, brittle nails, energy is low, loss of memory, low sex drive, poor digestion, constipation and frustration.
- It is mostly genetic, and there is not much you can do except taking thyroid replacement hormone drugs for the rest of your life.
- But the sad part is most people have still have symptoms though taking thyroid mediation.
- Truth is, there is a cause, and when you remove it the body can hel itself, that the theory of homeopathic treatment.
Hyperthyroidism or overactive thyroid Means the thyroid produces too much of hormones, the symptoms are palpitations, increase trembling, increased pulse and increased sweating. Graves’ disease is one of the forms of hyperthyroidism. The symptoms of Graves’ disease are bone loss, insomnia, hand tremor excessive sweating, heat intolerance, weight loss, hair loss, palpitation, diarrhoea, arrhythmia, muscle weakness and goitre.
Goitre is one of the most common thyroid problem. Multiple nodules or generalised swelling of the thyroid gland is called the goitre. Goitre has several causes, such as iodine deficiency, infection, benign or malignant disease. When you have goitre, there can be problem in swallowing or breathing.
Millions of people with thyroid condition continue to take prescriptions and drugs on a daily basis.
Many people with thyroid conditions who had been told to take the medication for the rest of their life are restoring health by taking Homeopathic treatment for thyroid as:
1. It has been realised that people are becoming more aware of their health and trying to improve it by diet, exercise and nutritional supplementation.
2. More people are seeing for Homeopathic doctors to seek a natural treatment.
3. The homeopathic treatment method addresses the root cause, it either may be hypo or hyperthyroid condition.
4. Many experts doctors in homeopathic treatment are finding out that in most cases, malfunctioning thyroid gland is not the primary cause for the condition. For example someone with an infection and fever, the goal is to treat infection. Same concept with the thyroid condition, weak adrenals, immune system problems, hormone imbalance etc may lead to the malfunction of thyroid gland and thus a hypothyroid or hyperthyroid condition.
8 thoughts on “Solutions For Thyroid Dysfunction Through Homeopathic Treatment”
I have been suferring from thyroid problems since 2 months. I tried so many medicines under the doctors advice but still i didn’t got any cure. I am looking for Homeopathy side so please suggest me how to get Homeopathy for Thyroid cure.
Natural Homeopathy treatment for thyroid can effectively treat the condition without any side effects. Homeopathic remedies are completely safe and strike at the root cause of thyroid.
is there any success stories related thyroid treatment.
Hi Kumar, yes we have success stories for thyroid. Read Homeocare International Pvt Ltd Success stories at Testimonials section.
i need homeopathy treatment to my thyroid problems. is this process need any surgery or operations? let me know
How can i get homeopathy treatment related medicines i am from bangalore and how long it takes to cure my thyroid pain
i woulkd like to thank homeocare hospital because they treated me well untill my thyroid gland gets normal condition.
Nice information thank you, i am also a thyroid patient and i got control of my thyroid issue recently and i have taken homeopathy way. nice thnx