Asthma is a chronic disease which lasts for a long time and is often the reason for death. Asthma triggers differ for every person. It basically causes the narrowing or inflammation of airways in the lungs. When this happens, it shrinks the breathing capacity of the lungs. This eventually results in breathlessness and coughing called asthma attacks.
Asthma can be caused due to the contact of the following:
- Airborne allergens such as mold spores, pollen, pet dander, dust mites or particles of Cockroach waste
- Physical exertion
- Weather changes such as cold air and humidity
- Infections such as the common cold, flu
- Pollutants in air and irritants like smoke.
The most widely recognized symptoms of asthma are:
- Breath shortage
- Chest pain
- Wheezing during air exhalation
- Troubled sleep due to coughs or wheezes
- Coughing attacks due to deterioration by a respiratory virus
Homoeopathy for Asthma
One can just take care of the symptoms of Asthma and not totally cure it.
Inhalers are used during an asthma attack. Here are five reasons why Homeopathy is best for Asthma
- It deals with treating the symptoms of Asthma using natural products.
- It is said to be more effective in keeping the symptoms under control.
- In a study conducted, it was found to have better effectiveness overall in comparison to regular treatment.
- You are making the change from the root instead of just managing the symptoms.
- It is safe for everyone as there is zero risk of side-effects or toxicity.
At Homeocare International, our expert homeopathy Doctors provide constitutional homeopathy treatment for Asthma after a detailed analysis of patients because their well-being is our responsibility.
Please call 1800-102-2202(toll-free) to get more information from our experts and to book your appointment.