Despite being surrounded by harmful microorganisms, toxins, and the threat of our own cell turning into tumor cells, humans manage to survive; largely thanks to our immune system. The immune system is made up of organs, tissues, cells, and molecules that work together to generate an immune response that protects us from microorganisms removes toxins, and destroys tumor cells. The immune response can identify a threat, mount an attack, eliminate a pathogen, and develop a mechanism to remember the offender.
During the flu or viral season, many of us can get sick but some would stand tall even when everyone in there home is sick with flu. It’s all about the body’s immune system. Stronger would be your immune system lesser would be the chances you falling sick.
5 Tips to improve your Immune System
With the little changes you can ensure that your immune system is strong enough to protect you against various types of infections:
- Improve your Gut health– Take a daily probiotic, avoid taking processed food.
- Maintain Vitamin levels– Essential for the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Get moving– Physical activity enhances the immune system and strengthen the infection defense.
- Cut the stress– Chronic stress suppresses the healthy immune system. Maintain activities that help stress management.
- Adequate sleep– slipping sleep will adversely affect the immune system.
How to Improve Immunity in the long run without any side-effects
Does anyone suffer from low energy levels, sleep problems, recurrent infections? If yes they may be suffering from low immunity. Why is that some people fall ill more often than others? The key lies in there immunity levels. Persons having high immunity are less prone to have infections. So what we do for the immunity when somebody falls ill. Did you say antibiotic?
Antibiotics can provide quick relief, but in the long run, it may actually reduce the body’s own ability to fight infection. Far better than taking the pills is to address the problem of low immunity from its root. This is exactly what Homeopathy does and without any side-effects.
Homeopathy Remedies to Boost Immunity
Here are 3 common homeopathic remedies to boost up immunity-
- Echinacea- helps build immunity.
- Nux vomica- To build gut immunity treated with a lot of antibiotic.
- Silicea- For poor digestion.
Homeopathy can help boost immunity naturally. It plays an important role in building robust immunity. These natural medicines work by providing symptomatic relief naturally, as well as by addressing underlying immune imbalances that can cause you to feel unhealthy.