Vitiligo is a skin condition in which the skin loses its natural colour. White patches appear where the colour is lost. There is at times a loss in colour in the mouth as well as the eye.
Vitiligo is brought about by the absence of a pigment called melanin in the skin. Melanin is created by skin cells called melanocytes, and it gives your skin its tone.
Let us see seven facts about Vitiligo that you didn’t know about:
- Vitiligo does not result in any pain
- It majorly occurs in people with auto-immune diseases
- Vitiligo is not a contagious disease
- It does not depend at all on the kind of diet you take
- White patches alone don’t mean it is Vitiligo
- It usually occurs at a young age of 10-30 years
- Vitiligo is a skin condition that is completely unrelated to skin cancer
To treat Vitiligo means to restore its colour. The following are some treatment options:
- Use cosmetics to cover up the patches instead of medical treatment
- Use medicine to apply on the white patches
- Use light treatment or lasers
- Use UVA light therapy and psoralen medicine
- You can opt for surgery
However, these treatments are not safe and can have side effects on the patient. Hence, we suggest Homeopathy Treatment for Vitiligo as it cures the disease from the root cause without any complications.
Homeopathy for vitiligo
Homeopathic treatment is suggested based on:
- Nature and degree of vitiligo
- Likely causes of vitiligo
- Hereditary variables showed by a family history of specific infections
- Patient’s responsive and standard of conduct, some prominent feelings, the effect of emotional situations, and so on
- Physical factors like warmth affectability, the natural inclination for food, etc
At Homeocare International, our expert Homeopathy Doctors provide constitutional homeopathy treatment for Vitiligo after a detailed analysis of patients.
Please call 1800-102-2202(toll-free) to get more information from our experts and to book your appointment.